The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Posts 476 to 480 of 480

User Info Menu

Bryant Trenier just posted photographs of two newly-completed guitars to Instagram:

"The summer batch of guitars is finally done. This is a completely new design for me - a 17 3/4" body, long form, with many structural aspects influenced by a year-long D'Angelico restoration recently completed. This model will be called Excelsior, with Pasquale Grasso getting a special edition, the "Orsa Bruna". Thank you to TK Smith for making me this outstanding blade pickup."

Trenier guitars-screenshot-2024-07-26-16-32-38-png

Trenier guitars-screenshot-2024-07-26-16-33-12-png

Trenier guitars-screenshot-2024-07-26-16-32-53-png

Trenier guitars-screenshot-2024-07-26-16-33-28-png

Trenier guitars-screenshot-2024-07-26-16-33-51-png

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

PG took his newest Trenier out for its maiden voyage at Mezzrow last night.

David B - thanks for sharing the video. The guitar sounds fabulous - like all Trenier guitars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman
    David B - thanks for sharing the video. The guitar sounds fabulous - like all Trenier guitars.

QAman, Pasquale Grasso sounds fabulous on anything. Like all Pasquale Grasso! The Trenier does too, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by skykomishone
    QAman, Pasquale Grasso sounds fabulous on anything. Like all Pasquale Grasso! The Trenier does too, I agree.
    Sky- nice to hear from you and hope all is well.

What you say is so true! Pasquale sounds great no matter what he’s playing…….it’s Pasquale. He’s arguably one of the best Jazz guitarist on the scene today.

He can certainly play any guitar he choses- but it’s the Trenier voice which really exemplifies his style - and brings out that pianistic quality in his sound. I think he would agree - since he’s played Trenier’s for over 10 years now.

So much fun watching his talent grow over the years.

I sent Davids video to Bryant earlier today - and here was his response:

Haha, he played it the first night!