The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

PSA - A fabulous assortment of John Monteleone guitars are currently on exhibit at the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook NY. The exhibit runs until Oct 13 of this year. The website link is:

The Long Island Museum – of American Art, History & Carriages

Additionally, on August 2nd and 3rd at the Jazz Loft in Stony Brook , is the annual Monteleone Art of the Guitar Festival. This event includes performances by Anthony Wilson, Frank Vignola and Martin Taylor. The website is listed below:

The Jazz Loft Calendar

These two venues are within close proximity to one another ( approx 1 Mile). Stony Brook is a quaint town with boutique shops, and nearby Port Jefferson is a bustling town with eateries and shops galore.

For those Archtop enthusiasts-having these guitars under one roof is a rare opportunity to see nearly 48 of John’s masterpieces. You can make a day of fun filled shopping, great food,
    and music at the nearby Jazz Loft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

I attended the reception - and it was fun catching up with some old friends. Here are a few pics of the exhibit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Very nice feather in the cap of the Mountain Lion of Islip
    ( I think that's how the late Stan Jay once described him)

User Info Menu

I’ll hit both those events. They’re maybe a half hour from home. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QAman View Post
    PSA - A fabulous assortment of John Monteleone guitars are currently on exhibit at the Long Island Museum in Stony Brook NY. The exhibit runs until Oct 13 of this year. The website link is:

The Long Island Museum – of American Art, History & Carriages

Additionally, on August 2nd and 3rd at the Jazz Loft in Stony Brook , is the annual Monteleone Art of the Guitar Festival. This event includes performances by Anthony Wilson, Frank Vignola and Martin Taylor. The website is listed below:

The Jazz Loft Calendar

These two venues are within close proximity to one another ( approx 1 Mile). Stony Brook is a quaint town with boutique shops, and nearby Port Jefferson is a bustling town with eateries and shops galore.

For those Archtop enthusiasts-having these guitars under one roof is a rare opportunity to see nearly 48 of John’s masterpieces. You can make a day of fun filled shopping, great food,
    and music at the nearby Jazz Loft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no
    Looks like a wonderful time, Steve. Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

I think I saw that Jonathan Stout (campusfive) is/was supposed to be playing too?