The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 26 to 50 of 83

User Info Menu

Best wishes Rob. I hope the treatment helps.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Rob.

Happy Landings,
    Tony D.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop View Post
    Sincerest thanks, guys. I did get sent home a couple of weeks ago, being told all would be well, only to wake up in the intensive care until three days later. During those three days I tried my damndest to remember the tuning of the guitar, but just couldn’t. I’m no Pat Martini, though! Here’s hoping it all falls into place!
    All the best Rob !

If this place sold magic tea to go, I'd certainly send you some ! Take care !!

Dennis

shakespeare and company - Google Search

User Info Menu

Rob MacKillop not feeling well.-img_4817-jpeg

User Info Menu

More get well wishes

User Info Menu

All the best wishes Rob! Hopefully the new treatments will do the trick!

User Info Menu

Thanks, guys. My brain can’t talk to my tongue - so I can’t speak - or to my throat, so I can’t eat - and now to my lungs, so I can’t breathe. But we have a plan which starts this Wednesday with some heavy-duty drug.

Here’s hoping!
    And we’re hoping right along with you, Rob. Here’s to the best possible outcome as soon as can be!

User Info Menu

Great, Doc, but it says ‘This Video Is Private’ - can’t hear a thing.
    It's not any more.

User Info Menu

Get well soon, here's something nice to look at:

Gibson Super 400- CN
    Rob MacKillop not feeling well.-gibson-super-400-png

User Info Menu

All the best Rob, thinking of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Hi Rob, I hope your treatment goes well.

User Info Menu

Hey Rob-so so sorry to hear of your medical trials and problems. YOu're daily in my prayers.

User Info Menu

I wish you best Rob. Hope that all goes well soon

User Info Menu

From Seattle to Scotland, Rob I hope your treatment is soon providing you some relief. You’re in my thoughts.

User Info Menu

Hey Rob.

Sorry to hear you’ve not been well. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

User Info Menu

get well soon, rob.

i found this book highly enjoyable. if anyone was on the fence, now might be the time.

https://www.amazon.de/Famous-Solos-A.../dp/1513470590

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by docsteve View Post
    Best wishes, Rob, and get well soon. As things happen, I just recorded one of your compositions, actually in hommage to our church organist who is about to retire. This one's for you, too - I hope I can return just a small bit of all that you've done for musicians worldwide.

Hey, Doc, you’re not allowed to play it better than me! Talk about kicking a man when he’s down!? Seriously, that was great. I loved it! Well done. Mind you, I’d LOVE to hear it on an organ of that size!

User Info Menu

Hi Rob - so sorry to learn of your condition. Like many other members here- you are in my prayers and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Keep the faith - God’s got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Dear friend, I am no God follower, but regard myself a Humanist, and recognise the love and humanity in others. Best wishes to us all!

Rob

User Info Menu

I am sorry to hear about the health problems.

I am not a neurologist, but I have had many patients with myasthenia, most of which were well managed with medications. I hope the docs find the right cocktail for you which works.

Personally, I would be in favor of a 12-year-old MacCallan, but I don't think that's what they will be recommending.

User Info Menu

Not thus far…

User Info Menu

My best wishes for you, Rob, for a speedy and full recovery.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by djg View Post
    get well soon, rob.

i found this book highly enjoyable. if anyone was on the fence, now might be the time.

https://www.amazon.de/Famous-Solos-A.../dp/1513470590
    Wow, Mr. MacKillop has published a lot of books, I count over 2 dozen there on AMZN!

Thank you for your musical contributions and I sincerely hope you're back on your feet and feeling better soon!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff View Post
    Personally, I would be in favor of a 12-year-old MacCallan
    I think that would rather have the opposite effect, making the brain and body talk even less to each other.
    Besides, a good (really Southern) bourbon or rye would be more appropriate in these spheres

(I'd add my wishes but I know they "can't be read" by the intended receiver so they'll remain unspoken.)

User Info Menu

I hope you feel better soon, Rob! All the best to you, now and in the future.