The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 83

User Info Menu

I just spoke to Rob today because i hadn't seen him on the forum and he told me he is under treatment for myasthenia gravis.He says to say hi to everyone.Just thought people would like to know and maybe send him some get well wishes.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nyc chaz View Post
    I just spoke to Rob today because i hadn't seen him on the forum and he told me he is under treatment for myasthenia gravis.He says to say hi to everyone.Just thought people would like to know and maybe send him some get well wishes.
    I'm friends with him on FB and he posted a photo of him in his hospital bed - they had him pretty wired up yesterday and on a respirator. Had they removed it when you talked to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Ellis View Post
    I'm friends with him on FB and he posted a photo of him in his hospital bed - they had him pretty wired up yesterday and on a respirator. Had they removed it when you talked to him?
    He didn't say but told me he was starting his second round of treatments.

User Info Menu

Best wishes to Rob.. medical sucks. Please let him know his presence is missed.

User Info Menu

Best wishes Rob, one of the class acts on the forum!

User Info Menu

Had to google...sounds really unpleasant. Rob, get well soon. Positive healing vibes on the way.

User Info Menu

Healing vibes from California. Feel better soon, Rob.

User Info Menu

Thanks, guys. My brain can’t talk to my tongue - so I can’t speak - or to my throat, so I can’t eat - and now to my lungs, so I can’t breathe. But we have a plan which starts this Wednesday with some heavy-duty drug.

Here’s hoping!

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear. Hope you get well as soon as possible. All the best.

User Info Menu

Best wishes Rob.

User Info Menu

All the best, Rob.

User Info Menu

Rob feel better soon! God bless you. One of the best friends I’ve made through the forum.

User Info Menu

Hope you feel better soon Rob, love your work & I have learned a lot from watching your videos & reading what you share over the years.

User Info Menu

Also from my side best wishes! Hope you'll get better soon.

User Info Menu

My thoughts, wishes, hopes and most sympathetic mojo are with you Rob. You have the gift of touching and reaching in your music. Here's back to you. Find the strength and know we're waiting for you to rejoin the world here. Hopes for your healing, we're eagerly waiting.

User Info Menu

Sincerest thanks, guys. I did get sent home a couple of weeks ago, being told all would be well, only to wake up in the intensive care until three days later. During those three days I tried my damndest to remember the tuning of the guitar, but just couldn’t. I’m no Pat Martini, though! Here’s hoping it all falls into place!

User Info Menu

Best wishes, Rob, and get well soon. As things happen, I just recorded one of your compositions, actually in hommage to our church organist who is about to retire. This one's for you, too - I hope I can return just a small bit of all that you've done for musicians worldwide.

User Info Menu

Great, Doc, but it says ‘This Video Is Private’ - can’t hear a thing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop View Post
    Thanks, guys. My brain can’t talk to my tongue - so I can’t speak - or to my throat, so I can’t eat - and now to my lungs, so I can’t breathe. But we have a plan which starts this Wednesday with some heavy-duty drug.

Here’s hoping!
    All the very best wishes to you Rob.

User Info Menu

Very sad to read those news ...

Sending healing vibes from Okinawa for a full recovery soon.

Just imagining your instruments waiting for you in the dark is heartbreaking ...

User Info Menu

Best wishes for a fast recovery Rob!

User Info Menu

Get well soon!!

DG

User Info Menu

Best wishes Rob!!!! I hope you get well soon.

User Info Menu

Best wishes.

User Info Menu

Best wishes to Rob. This getting older (and falling apart thing) can get really rough