The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, Selling a custom creations G&L Asat Super body loaded with all components. Light weight all mahogany thinline body, custom made Peter Biltoft Asat Humbuckers, all other parts original Very Good Condition.
    Just add your G&L spec neck and good to go!

$550 Paypaled and Shipped Cont.USA!G&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0017-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0024-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0022-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0023-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0017-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0024-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0022-jpgG&L Asat Super Body Loaded-img_0023-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice! So a Warmoth neck should fit on that, right?

GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57 View Post
    Hi, Selling a custom creations G&L Asat Super body loaded with all components. Light weight all mahogany thinline body, custom made Peter Biltoft Asat Humbuckers, all other parts original Very Good Condition. Just add your G&L spec neck and good to go! $550 Paypaled and Shipped Cont.USA!

Just add your G&L spec neck and good to go!
    Not sure what you're saying.... What Fender neck is on it now (standard Tele?) and is there something wrong with it? - your comment implies one would not want to keep it.

User Info Menu

He is selling the body and electronics/knobs only, not selling it as a complete guitar with the neck.

I don't know whether those take a Telecaster or Stratocaster pattern heel.

Body with all components only, no neck! G&L necks are 22 frets all the way to the end of the fretboard. so Standard Fender Warmoth,etc won’t work without modifying the body to accept it.
    The picture shows it with a Musikfraft G&L liscenced neck.

The trussrod was over tightened and can’t be fixed. So I gave the neck away to a friend. And I don’t want to order another neck for it.
    I’ve since moved on to Holdsworth Headless guitars.

This a great sounding Thinline Tele!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jads57 View Post
    Body with all components only, no neck!
    Oh, I see, I was confused by the fact that it had a neck on it....

By the way, when I've seen the term "thinline" appended to Telecasters, it has always been a semi-hollow body Tele like this one:
    Fender American Professional II Telecaster Thinline Limited-Edition Electric Guitar White Blonde | Musician's Friend

Those were some pics I took awhile back. I thought it best to show with a neck attached for how it would look completed.
    Sorry for any confusion!