The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Everything in great condition with no issues. Recent setup, plays really nicely, no buzzing. Has thomastic JS112 strings installed.
    Includes original hard shell case
    Specs:

• solid carved spruce top
    • maple back and sides (some controversy about whether it's solid or laminate back and sides so I'm not 100% sure)
    • single piece mahogany neck
    • .84 at the first fret, .97 at 9th fret (i consider this a medium neck)
    • ebony fingerboard
    • ebony bridge footer, tuneamatic bridge
    • Low frets ala Les Paul Custom
    • 7lbs

Note - On all archtops, they will be professionally packed using a lot of bubble wrap and peanuts. I loosen the strings, mark the bridge with painters tape, and pack the bridge in the case compartment with bubble wrap. I also use a thick paper underneath the tailpiece and the strings to protect the tailpiece, pickups, top and fingerboard from damage.
    one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-4-12-jpgone day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-1-12-jpgone day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-1-1-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-8-12-jpg one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-6-12-jpg one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-7-12-jpg one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-5-12-jpg one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-3-12-jpg one day sale, 1997 Gibson L4 CES, 50+shipping and fees-zeus-2-12-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

An L-4CES at a 175 price. Talk about a no brainer.

Congrats in advance to the smart buyer who snags this today. If I did not have 11 archtops in the stable, I would have grabbed this at $4100 but I do not need it and I have no interest in flipping guitars to make some extra cash. I can say for certain that 90's Gibson archtops are among their best ever. I own three of them.

If you have always dreamed of owning an L-5CES but cannot afford it, this guitar will get you amazingly close at less than half the price of a Burst L-5CES.

User Info Menu

WOW- beyond a smoking hot deal and you know it will play perfectly. Jack demands nothing less.

My tank is full too otherwise I would be on this like stink on s..t.

User Info Menu

i'd like to move this before the weather changes. Once we hit freezing temperatures, I won't ship it.