The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I have for sale this Toru Nittono Model-T Archtop Jazz Guitar. If you know Toru Nittono guitars you know that to have one made takes over a year because of their unparalleled quality and sound. This guitar features an exquisite sunburst design with a Carved spruce top with a hollowed out body and is in absolute mint condition. It also has a special added optional piezo bridge pickup and preamp for even more sonic possibilities and tone. It also includes the original case also in mint condition. The Nylon version of this instrument is currently for sale on Reverb for over $11,000. My price for this is $5,750

For the last 28 years, Toru Nittono has worked with a venerable list of heavyweights. He does repairs and makes guitars under his own name at his Van Nuys workshop. Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, John Pisano, Ted Greene, Robben Ford, Coco Montoya, John Sykes and Carlos Santana have all either owned one of Nittono’s custom-made creations, or relied upon his repair skills. $5,750

SPECS:
    Condition
    ?MINT
    Body
    ?Spruce Arched
    Top / Mahogany Back Top
    ?Carved Spruce
    Side & Back
    ?--
    Neck
    ?Mahogany
    Finger Board
    ?Ebony
    Bridge
    ?Ebony
    Back Construction
    ?2p
    Neck Width At Nut
    ?44mm
    Scale Length
    ?24 ¾ inch
    Tuning Machine
    ?Gotoh
    Pick Guard
    ?Ebony
    Pick Up
    ?RMC
    Controls
    ?Vol,Tone
    Weight
    ?2.66kg
    Case
    ?w/OHC

Made in 2003
    Attached Images Attached Images Toru nittono model t-toru-full-front-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-top-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-headstock-jpg Toru nittono model t-img_4081-jpg Toru nittono model t-img_4083-jpg Toru nittono model t-img_4082-jpg Toru nittono model t-back-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-headstock-backj-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-t-case-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-fretboard-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-bridge-tailpiece-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I actually propped this on another forum because it's so beautiful and hard to find. GLWTS

Thank you for that.

User Info Menu

Beautiful feathery spruce grain.

Bump