The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 14 of 14

User Info Menu

If you're familiar with Jazz/Fusion guitar great Tim Miller, this is his new signature guitar.
    It plays exceptionally well and is semi hollow. Ergonomically it is amazing to sit with, the most comfortable guitar I've played.

It's in excellent condition, there are some swirls from picking. Asking $2100 plus shipping

Here's Tim Miller describing his signature guitar on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbyrxN2Iiv4

2024 Tim Miller Signature Kiesel Headless Guitar Master Piece!!!!-tim-miller-full-front-jpg

2024 Tim Miller Signature Kiesel Headless Guitar Master Piece!!!!-tim-miller-front-jpg

2024 Tim Miller Signature Kiesel Headless Guitar Master Piece!!!!-tim-miller-back-jpg

2024 Tim Miller Signature Kiesel Headless Guitar Master Piece!!!!-tim-miller-gig-bag-jpg

Tim Miller Specs: Mahogany Body (Wings, also a Neck-Through model, much easier to see that with the clear Back
    ), 3 Piece Walnut and Purple Heart Neck, Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets, 14" Radius, Abalone Inlays, Pale Moon Ebony Fingerboard, Kiesel Beryllium Humbuckers, 25.5" Scale, 22 Frets, Weight is 6 pounds, 2 ounces.
    Last edited by asnopenheart; 06-11-2024 at 12:32 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Up

Up

User Info Menu

It’s hard to get people to try headless guitars,especially older players. But since I switched to Kiesel Alan Holdsworth headless model,I have a hard time playing my normal guitars any longer.
    And it’s been almost 2 years!

Nice looking instrument!

Thanks very much and I agree about the headless guitars. It's hard to get older players to try it.

I've had the Alan Holdsworth model as well. This one Tim Miller designed to have a larger body so that there is more stability when sitting with it.

The only thing I miss on this one is that it doesn't have a tremolo. Other than that, I like the feel of the neck, and the body even more than the Holdsworth that I had.

You just can't beat the ergonomics, so comfortable to play!!!!!

User Info Menu

oh man, if it was any other color I'd be on it!

Hi Jack,

Purple is one of those colors either love it don't like it at all.

I'm one of those people who love it and I guess you are on the other side of the spectrum.

I don't know if you remember me that you bought The Eric Johnson Strat from me that you said was one of the best strats that you played.

I think I'm going to take this listing down as I keep on loving this guitar more and more. The reason I was going to sell it is that I missed having a Trem.

The Challenge is that Kiesel will not make this particular Guitar with a trem because it's a signature Tim Miller, and he didn't request a trem.

User Info Menu

have you done any clean clips with it? I was wondering if it could get a good clean sound.

my Amplified Nation amp has been repaired by then and is on its way back to me, but won't be here till next Wednesday.

Tim Miller describes on the video that he made about this guitar that he specifically created a guitar. That's good for both clean tones and overdriven tones.

I've had other headless Kiesel Guitars, and this is definitely the most playable and well designed to me.
    Last edited by asnopenheart; 06-20-2024 at 05:38 PM.

User Info Menu

Consider a Whammy Pedal or the Bigsby bender pedal and never go out of tune,Lol! Love the Purple Color as well!

That's an interesting option. I've never tried a wammy pedal. Thanks so much!!!

Up

Up

Up