The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I don’t know. You can ask me anything but I still won’t know
    Last edited by Mark Kleinhaut; 06-25-2024 at 04:14 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Some little tidbits of sound. Nothing to get overly excited about- actually, I tend to doze off myself when I listen back to it. Maybe it’s a cure for insomnia and I just need to find a way to bottle and market it: “Grandpa Mark’s Sleep Elixir” You’ll be out for the count before you know it!

Yeah man. Very nice tune and playing. I was more sailing the vast open sea under a star filled night sky than diving the depths when listening. The tone/sound reminds me of early ECM players like John Abercrombie and the great Ralph Towner. Thank you for sharing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened Rogue View Post
    Yeah man. Very nice tune and playing. I was more sailing the vast open sea under a star filled night sky than diving the depths when listening. The tone/sound reminds me of early ECM players like John Abercrombie and the great Ralph Towner. Thank you for sharing.
    I definitely listened to lots of Abercrombie and Towner back when I was a youngstah- wore out some vinyl thanks for commenting!

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting. Very mellow guitar--nicely done.

Tony D.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pilotony View Post
    Thanks for posting. Very mellow guitar--nicely done.
    U
    Tony D.
    Thank you for listening and especially for commenting. Feedback and engagement is always appreciated!