The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

this is a tune I really love working with.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Kleinhaut

this is a tune I really love working with.
    thank you for posting this..and yes you are "one with the music and guitar"

your voice leading..Bach flavors..and chord movement .. it would be a very good study for all serious guitar students.

now..I will try and get some of them under my fingers

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wolflen
    thank you for posting this..and yes you are "one with the music and guitar"

your voice leading..Bach flavors..and chord movement .. it would be a very good study for all serious guitar students.

now..I will try and get some of them under my fingers
    Thank you! I don’t have any idea where all the Bach flavors come from as I’ve never played any classical whatsoever.

User Info Menu

This is a song I can relate to. 'A day in the life of a fool...'

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft
    This is a song I can relate to. 'A day in the life of a fool...'
    A great truth is that music makes fools of all of us!

User Info Menu

Wonderful playing! It's fascinating how your tone with this guitar has evolved over the months. Fatter, warmer and yet distinctly different from the Halfling and the Testadura.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cunamara
    Wonderful playing! It's fascinating how your tone with this guitar has evolved over the months. Fatter, warmer and yet distinctly different from the Halfling and the Testadura.
    Thanks! I do absolutely adore everything about this guitar.

User Info Menu

Very nice interpretation of a classic piece. Love the tone of your guitar, right in between a classical nylon and classic archtop sound. Of course you have the skills to really make this instrument sound wonderful. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Donnd
    Very nice interpretation of a classic piece. Love the tone of your guitar, right in between a classical nylon and classic archtop sound. Of course you have the skills to really make this instrument sound wonderful. Thanks!
    Thanks! That’s a good description of the sound quality this instrument produces.

User Info Menu

Wow... beautiful Mark. Thanks... please play more in that direction. Do you enjoy this style...
    Reg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reg
    Wow... beautiful Mark. Thanks... please play more in that direction. Do you enjoy this style...
    Reg
    . Thanks so much, yes, this style is really my favorite thing. I just posted another tune “500 Miles High” with a similar approach.