Then there'll be no goodbyes
    And yesterday will have gone
    You'll find yourself in another space
    500 miles high
    -Chick Corea (c) 1973

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Yea... again beautiful.

Their long... I'm no one, just a Geetar player. But from a listener perspective, would be cool if withing the shape or Form... you threw in a few groove or vamp like interludes that help keep a simpler harmonic like.. feels that still imply the tune. I'm probable not saying this correct...

Maybe like another level of less chromatic harmony that helps us the simple listeners even more so... appreciate your exceptional arrangements and playing.

Please take my comments as just observations... I know its a balance and do your thing always. I love where you've been going... keep posting.

Thanks .. a fan Reg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Yea... again beautiful.

Their long... I'm no one, just a Geetar player. But from a listener perspective, would be cool if withing the shape or Form... you threw in a few groove or vamp like interludes that help keep a simpler harmonic like.. feels that still imply the tune. I'm probable not saying this correct...

Maybe like another level of less chromatic harmony that helps us the simple listeners even more so... appreciate your exceptional arrangements and playing.

Please take my comments as just observations... I know its a balance and do your thing always. I love where you've been going... keep posting.

Thanks .. a fan Reg
    Thanks, I do really appreciate feedback and insight into how these videos land with folks. I’m always caring about listeners, yet my best work is always when I just do what comes naturally and feels right. I can never be the all pleasing to all people kinda guy- not even close, so I’ll just do what I do and hope it lands well. Thanks again!